My Mammott

Thứ Tư, 11 tháng 6, 2014 | Đăng: Pham TInh


From the studio that brought you the hit mobile phenomenon My Singing Monsters comes a brand new game - My Mammott! Now you can play with a singing monster of your very own!
Your playful monster buddy repeats back you to everything you say! Care for your Mammott and it’ll learn new tricks to entertain you! Unlock new animations and worlds for your Mammott to live in, and even put them in the real world using Augmented Reality! Featuring lots of fun activities, mini-games and hilarious Mammott hijinks – once you start, you won’t be able to stop!
**FEATURES**
- Talk to Mammott and he will repeat everything you say with a monstery voice.
- Poke his head, belly, back, or feet.
- Feed him treats such as cookies and donuts
- Shake phone to create an earthquake for him
- Make Mammott dance, do tricks, and sing
- Interact with him in different environments, including the Real World!
- Play a mini-game where you need to fling Thumpies at Mammott for diamond rewards.
- Record and share videos on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, or send them by email.

Enjoy hours of fun and laughter with Mammott.

+ Khách cài App - Wapmaster nhận tiền.
+ Cung cấp những sản phẩm Android đúng nhu cầu người dùng.
+ Giữ khách - Vì khách hàng sẽ không phải là người trả tiền.

My Mammott
My Mammott My Mammott
910 1

Bài viết My Mammott